Clark H H Sacked Out 7/1/97-4/2/09

gryhndsr4us

Clark was our first greyhound. He was so very special, such a goofy boy.

dscn0036.jpg

It took him a month to learn the stairs. :unsure: Neko the kitty would sit at the top and watch us show him how to do the stairs. The only way with him was to move each foot foe him. For some reason known only to Clark going down was easier it only took a week. :rolleyes:

He was a bit of a shy boy at first. When we did Meet-N-Greets he would hide behind the other pups. Eventually he came out of his shell and loved going to Meet-N-Greets. He was also a vocal boy. It didn't take much to get him to bark, something he has taught Dreamy.

He was my cuddle boy. Always wanting to touch, we would watch TV with his head in my lap. In bed he would snuggle, I often woke up with his head on my shoulder or neck.

Clarkie you will be greatly missed. Momma loves you and I know you are in a better place, but it still hurts so much.

259578657fa2cf2d74af27f96c6a4799.JPG

Sue ,Sky and Dood, Bridge angels Clark, Gypsy, Dreamy and Sneakers, Oshkosh,WI Heartbound Greyhound Adoptionsept2013sigcopy_zps8ad6ed09.jpg<p>

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. Such a handsome boy who knew he was well loved. May time and memories bring you peace and comfort.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. He was beautiful. May your memories bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Clark.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest CDNgreys

What a sweet picture of him in his jammies.

Clark, you left your Momma with some very special memories.

I'm sorry it was time to say good bye.

:f_pink

what a handsome and special boy! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I'm so sorry! :( :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry. :(

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute was lovely. Clark sounds like such a lovable, sweet boy who was very much loved. I know how much you will miss him. May your memories of all the special times with him bring you comfort and smiles.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry it was his time to leave, but he fought the fight with dignity and grace and he leaves behind a legacy of love.

God speed handsome Clark, you now run with all the Angels pain free. Please continue to watch over those who love you.

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:cry1 :cry1 sadhugsmiley.gif

I'm so terribly sorry. :(

:grouphug:f_white:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. Clark was a very handsome boy & very sweet. Godspeed Clark! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis