Godspeed Our Sweet Bodhi Dogma

Guest KennelMom

I am so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. It isn't fair, to say the least. I will pray for the rest of your pack also.

Run free, Bodhi, you were very much loved.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. This is so incredibly sad, heartbreaking, and unfair. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby Bodhi. He is gone much too soon.

However, in his brief life with you, Ken and your other pups, he knew what it was like to be truly loved.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

:weep:f_red:brokenheart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Winterwish

I am so very,very sorry for this very sad news Heather and send you and your husband my deepest condolences. :grouphug:brokenheart

Fly free dear Bodhi ~ :f_pink:gh_child:f_pink

I'm so sorry. :( Farewell Bodhi.. run with the angels.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your shocking and sudden loss. I pray that whatever took Bodhi from you will not affect the rest of your pack. My deepest condolences to you and Ken. Godspeed to the Bridge, Bodhi.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest BoogieDown

Oh, my, I am so sorry to see this. As I have been for too many days in a row now, I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. I'm just so glad that he was with someone he loved. I'm sorry for your loss.

It's so hard when they go so unexpectedly and suddenly - I lost my first greyhound Cody very quickly and unexpectedly too, and it was a week before I could function at all. Our deepest sympathies to you, I hope you're both able to get the information you need for closure.

Run free at the bridge, Bodhi, you sweet boy.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

What a shock! I can't imagine! I hope you're given some answers with the testing. I'm so very sorry for your loss! At the same time, it's wonderful that he had those days with you that were wonderful for him, if few. And just by the way, I LOVED his name.

:grouphug:f_red:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh, this is just awful! I am so, very, very sorry! Godspeed, Bodhi!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest jade1046

I don't even know what to say - "I'm so sorry" doesn't seem adequate. He was just a baby .... it just isn't fair. Godspeed sweet Bodhi. :gh_run:f_white