Daddy's Girl Isis

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:candle:grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest PiagetsMom

You've been the best dad that your girl could have.......10 years together........that's a wonderful thing! You'll be in my thoughts :grouphug

Sending hugs and prayers for you both.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm sorry Gregg. :cry1

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Lovey_Hounds

Oh no... We are praying for you and Isis and sending all the good thoughts we have :goodluck please keep us updated! ( i will be honest i cry eveytime i see someones houndie maybe facing something so serious).... Remeber try to think good thoughts!

Edited by Lovey_Hounds

Oh crap. :cry1 This monster robs us of precious time with our babies and steals them away. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. It's good to rule out VF just in case. :goodluck Wishing you quality time and special moments to cherish with your beloved Isis. :heart

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Morgaynn

I'll be praying for you and your girls! :hope for good news! :bighug for you and the girls.

Edited by Morgaynn