Please Send Mizzy Some Prayers/good Thoughts

Burpdog

Sending healing thoughts to the beautiful girlie.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some weird feet. Hope you can find some answers, and hope pretty girl heals quickly.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sorry I missed this while I was at work today but happy to know she is home!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I hope you get a definitive answer, Diane, and that Mizzy will be much more comfortable. Will she tolerate a therapaw or other bootie? I just got a set of booties for Susie from Voyagers, and if you think Mizzy will wear them, I'm happy to ship them out to you.

I'm very anxious to hear how this turns out. If I can do any research for you, please let me know!

Jordan

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

wow, I can't believe you'd find that article the day you drop her at the vet's...it really does look like that, doesn't it? so how old is Mizzy? is she the age they're saying that it manifests itself?

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Sending good thoughts along for Mizzy. Here's hoping the tests give you answers and the answers lead to healing her tootsies. Those pictures had me curling my toes under in sympathetic pain.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Mizzy is quite miserable :( I hope today is better. I have to take her water to the dog bed and she had breakfast in bed. Managed to get her up and outside with plastic bags on and I thought she was going to keel over.

I should have done this 3 years ago when she came. Would have been easier on her younger.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Sorry Diane. :grouphug I hope she's feeling better really soon!!!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."