Could You Please Say A Prayer For Canyon?

Guest Annie

Guest redtweet

Annie - I'm so sorry to hear about Canyon. Blessings to you on Thursday, hopefully you'll get some news that'll help Canyon to heal and be a happy puppy again. You can tell he likes his new toy, he just seems to be kind of out of it; must be the pain meds. I'm sure he'll be glad to have it when he gets better. :getwell

By the way, what a handsome guy! :colgate

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor lil' pumpkin. :( The video is touching. He just doesn't feel right, does he? Keeping the prayers and light flowing to your sweet boy. :hope:getwell

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

We are heartsick...

this was Canyon's usual expression a couple of months ago... the bright eyes, the inquisitive and joyous expression:

Canyon_tongue.jpg

and today:

Canyon_with_new_toy_closeup_600.jpg

It is agony for us to see him in pain, not know what's wrong, and not know if he's going to make it.

Please keep your prayers coming... :candle:candle:candle:hope:hope:hope

Thank you all so much......

Oh no! :omg I put Canyon's "anatomy of a smile on my computer I loved it so much". We need to get the boy smiling again-that's the way he's supposed to be. Lots of prayers going up :hope and since 'the prayers of a righteous man availeth much' I am expecting a full recovery! Please keep us advised of his progress. :inlove

Sending prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh, isn't he just the sweetest thing? He just has to get his spunk back - and that expression is just priceless! Sending buckets of prayers to make Canyon feel better! :hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Canyon is so beautiful! I hope the neurologist can find out what the problem is and sort it out.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Thank you for your continuing prayers... it means so much!!!

I am sure the meds are making him a bit quieter, but it's the frequent crying out that is so upsetting. :weep

For those of you that have made the suggestion... thank you, we have been on the cancellation list, but no opening materialized.

Thank God Canyon's appointment is tomorrow!!!

Aw, Annie, I'm so sorry to read about poor Canyon! But, this is just a temporary thing, and it will go away. Maybe some chiropractor attention, or accupressure or accupuncture?

I will keep the chants going 'til I hear he's all better, which I expect to hear very soon!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.