Caesar Has Lung Mets

Guest tennesseegrey

Guest tennesseegrey

Please pray for Caesar. He went for his 5th and final chemo visit only to learn he has two grape size lesions in his right lung. I know my time is limited with him now, but I want many months rather than a couple of months. :gh_runner:hope:hope:hope

I am so sorry to read this.

Make each special and make memories. Hugs for you.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm very sorry to hear this news. :cry1 Holding you and your dear Caesar in my prayers, surrounded by light. May you have much more quality time with your sweetie. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. Sending prayers for you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh, no! I'm so sorry you've gotten this devastating news. I pray that you and Caesar have much more good quality time together.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest greytmonty

I am so sorry.

If you aren't already on circle of grey on yahoo groups, look into it . There are some dogs who have outlived expectations with lung mets. Best wishes.