Mesa Image Of Mom Hermione

Cully

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups
Thanks for letting me know about his ahead of time Cully.

It truly is the end of an era. I don't know if there are any surviving HB's Commander kids left.

I bet that the Queen BarbieJade and Foxy joined her sister Duchess to greet Hermione at the bridge.

Godspeed sweet girl, heaven will never be the same with all you sweet old gals running things. :f_pink

I thank you too for letting us know. Run with the angels sweet Hermoine, you are with some of the best.

As Janet said, I am sure The Queen led a SisterAct roo at the bridge to welcome her, and BarbieJade is probably still telling her how things go there and Foxy is standing there agreeing with The Queen.

Ah broodies are the best!!

I am so sorry for the loss of this beautiful girl.

:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Hermoine was lucky to spend time with such a loving family. Godspeed sweet girl! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

oh no, Cully!!! :sad1 :sad1 :sad1

please give Stacia our condolences! :cry1 :cry1 We know how much she loved that girl! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry for your loss.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:cry1 I'm so sorry. f_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound