Bonnie Twist Needs The Power Of Gt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonnie (and her family) spent several hours at our house yesterday and she seemed to be in pretty good spirits. She played with a couple of toys, made Greg move out of her favorite chair several times and even ate most of her dinner.

She is such a tiny little thing and her face has sooooooo much expression that she makes you want to grab her and hug her. Of course, I did that a couple of times. She wasn't thrilled. :)

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest jettcricket
I am glad she seems to be doing better, :candle that she continues to improve with no bad side effects!

Ditto....thinking about you and your baby girl.

Thinking of you, sweet Bonnie.. :candle

Hoping for another update when you are able to, Kristin.

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck:bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest KRKWMU

Yes, Bonnie has been doing better! :banana I cooked up a bunch of chicken breasts yesterday morning and she's been eating chicken mixed with a little dry food (she picks around the dry food, but does eat some ;) ) She has been playing more and acting like her self again.

The diarreha is still concerning. Bonnie has been getting Flagyl twice a day for about 2 weeks, without any improvement. We'll have to talk to the vet about that.

I'm still unsure about the new chemo protocol. This doxorubicin did seem to get her lymph nodes back under control. I just don't know how often she'll be getting it, or if other medications are involved. We hope to find out more this afternoon.

Thanks guys. I'm thankful for all of you this New Year's! :blush Your support and concern really is appreciated! :)

SOOOOO glad to hear she's doing a bit better!!!!! :yay :yay

continuing to send your pretty little girl prayers! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

So glad the beautiful Miss Bonnie is doing better! Still sending prayers of support :hope:hope and keeping that candle lit. :candle

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Glad to hear that Bonnie is holding her own! :) Holding her in my prayers... :hope:heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest paulamariez

Oh Miss Bonnie that picture of you has to be one of the most precious I've ever seen! You are such a beautiful girl! I am sending all the healing prayers, love and white light that we can muster from our household straight to you Miss Bonnie! Stay strong, keep fighting and get well sweet girl! I am so very glad to read that you are doing a bit better. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are also sending you loads of healing doggie kisses as well! Here's lots of hugs, pets and kisses from me to Bonnie Twist!!

Great News that you are feeling a little bit better Bonnie, We are sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts..... :hope:hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Good news! She's going to reach the 1 year mark, pass it up, and keep going, I know it. :candle

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown