Miss Bug Is Very Ill

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tenderhearts
:yay:yay Excellent news! Mr Toby you are a good boy! :kiss2

He's currently sulking in his 'thinking chair', aka the gliding rocker, in my computer room because not only did he give up his blankie, but his mother had the nerve to actually go to work to deliver pizzas! :angry::lol

YAY!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Lookin' for a morning Bug report................

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Tenderhearts

Well, scratch that. Her temp's back to 103.8. :(

The vet did say that her spleen looked slightly enlarged when she had her opened up, but her blood work didn't come back with any indications of something like thrombocytopenia.

She's currently on Baytril IV, and the vet wants to try adding prednisone in the event we are looking like something like autoimmune and keep her over the weekend. I guess we'll discuss things like a Coombs test possibly on Monday.

She's eating well, drinking, pottying and pooping, so that is good and her activity level is excellent.

:( :( :(

Uff. How frustrating :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Here's hoping it's something simple. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Oh, how frustrating! And after brother Toby had his big theatrical sulk and all...............Well, let's not make this a long drawn out process! Miss Bug - we are all sending our most powerful prayers for you to come home pronto! Candles lit - check. Prayers on send mode - check. Healing light on bright - check. Ok, that should do it!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Sending prayers that the vet can diagnose Miss Bug's illness quickly so you can get your baby home.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest vahoundlover

Crap! Miss Bug feel the prayers baby girl, we want you to get well and come home!

Toby, how could she leave you to deliver pizza's...the nerve! ;):lol