Au Revoir Boss

Guest vahoundlover

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear about Boss. I hope that all your good memories of him help to comfort you. He certainly was a lucky boy to have such a great family.

:f_white :f_white :f_white

What a beautiful tribute to a very special greyhound.....

So sorry you have lost your darling boy. God speed Boss run pain free :gh_run

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I'm so sorry you lost your very special boy. You wanted to do justice to him with a proper tribute, and you succeeded. His indomitable spirit and unique personality shine through in your words. How you loved him! And how blessed he was (as were you) to have found a family to love him that completely, and understand him so well. Though he led a remarkable and at times difficult and uncertain life, he certainly found precisely where he needed to be for those final, joyous years. I would wish that every hound could be so happy, that every passing could be so peaceful, and filled with love.

Thank-you for sharing your sweet Boss with us. We share your sadness.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest HersheysMom

What a beautiful tribute, and I really enjoyed the slideshow. What a wonderful full life he lead - not to mention he had a great collection of outfits! He was obviously so loved - what a lucky boy he was.

My deepest sympathies :f_white

Thank God you found each other. You gave him a wonderful life that made up for all the bad stuff he had endured. He was a wonderful boy right to the end. I'm glad his last day was a good one!

Marcia

Even the most special friends are only here with us for a short time. It's part of what makes them so precious, don't you think? You were blessed, and I know he was too, to share the final stage of his life with you.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest KennelMom

I'm so sorry :grouphug Boss was blessed to have found you and known love and comfort in his final years.

Godspeed, Boss...you will find good company at the Bridge, sweet boy.

I am so sorry Boss had to leave. He was blessed to find you and you were obviously blessed to be his mom; even though, it happened later in his life. Godspeed Boss.

Our Rex had eyes like that. He was an old soul, too. Thank you for sharing your special boy with us.

Hugs to you,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Guest spider9174

thank you for sharing Boss's story. your love for him and his love for you is evident.

i'm so sorry for your loss...many hugs and prayers...

I am so very sorry. Your tribute to Boss is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your special boy's story.

Godspeed handsome...

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Guest vahoundlover

Happy 14th Birthday, Sunshine Man. :kiss2

Tonight we will have strawberry ice cream in your honor. We love you sweetheart and miss you so much. Your BFF Sara is thinking about you and missing you too. You touched so many lives in the last 3 years. Rest well, Bossy Man :angelwings

My deepest sympathy :weep on the crossing over of your most special and precious Boss man. I hope you will find that though his body is no longer here-his spirit still is -and that is who he is and what made him special, not his body. He may try to comfort you by sending you a sign. It is the same way that paws can squeeze hands. If he does don't fear it, enjoy it and be grateful.

Run free and happy sweet 'Boss' dog! :gh_run

:f_red

Oh no.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Boss is resting on the softest clouds and smiling down upon you thanking you for everything you did for him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at the sad and difficult time.

Godspeed Boss. You are greytly missed.

:f_red:f_red:grouphug:f_red:f_red