Red Tiger Power

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

Will post more later when I am able. My heart is totally ripped to shreds ~

Every so often when you least expect it, you agree to something and second guess yourself. That is how TigerPower entered my life. I was told of his story, and my heart ripped for him. He had a serious bite under his belt, that was NOT his fault, he then became kennel aggressive as he languished in the adoption kennel for two years. When I was told of his story, I said three words: send him up. I was then told that he was stunning (I didn't care what he looked like). The night TigerPower was on the hauler coming up from Florida, I was torn, wondering what do I do with this aggressive boy, and spent the night questioning my sanity.

I must say when he walked off the hauler (he rode in the box in honor of Runner, SugarBear and Stepper), he came right to me and leaned on my leg, I looked down into his eyes, he looked up into mine, and as the song goes, he had me from hello.

DSC00102.jpg

He came into our home, and within 5 minutes of meeting, he and Zeus were postured to "get it on". I jumped between them, grabbed their collars and said "we will have none of that s*** here". They both understood. His second day he was roaching:

DSC00218.jpg

TigerPower is my elegant hound, always graceful:

LIKETHISSIDEBETTER.jpg

TigerPower1.jpg

TigerPower and I gave each other time to trust each other, and that trust became so strong. He was my bedbuddy, my wussy boy, the one that took over the job of "telling me off" after I lost The Queen.

I had to give TigerPower the hardest gift we can give our beloved greyhounds Saturday, as the x-ray of the lungs did not show clear.

TigerPower stole a piece of my heart which I asked him to carry gently in his paws ~ he is such a good boy, I am sure he will.

TigerPower, our time was not long enough, but it was long enough for you to steal a part of my heart and soul and take it with you. I feel honored that you chose me to share your journey ~

Give The Queen a kiss for us my boy ~ I love you and always will ~

Edited by PhillyPups

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Tiger Power.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm very sorry.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Pat, my heart sank when I saw his name. I'm so very sorry. I don't know why so many of us are losing our babies before the holidays. I was praying Tiger Power would stay longer.

You're in my thoughts. Hugs...I wish I could do it in person.

Run with the Angels, Tiger Power.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

:(:gh_run:f_red

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png