Chemo # 3 Monday- We Are Home Post 42~

RobinM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More positive thoughts for Polli!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Come on lucky number 3! Rockin' and rollin' down hill from tomorrow on! Still sending prayers, white light and hugs all around. Come on, Miss Polli! Your fan club is rooting for you to get through this and have an appetite, too! Let's give Mom a break with this one, OK?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Best wishes for number 3 Polli :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest EmbersDad

thinking of you and polli this morning. cmon polli, you aredoing soo good. keep it up, and we know you can do it, we have a seekrit weapon that just arrived from fla in our corner pulling for u.

Sending prayers out this morning. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

We are home. Her bloods were "beautiful" prior and she is up to 53.4

Almost .5 in 3 weeks. So with all the craziness, she did manage to make up for it when she was feeling better and I can attest to the fact that carrying her up the 3 flights of steps several times a day-- she has not lost weight!!!!! :P

She is resting and happy to be home.

I will start on things for thanksgiving since it's at my house.

Will update later.

Thanks everyone!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Almost .5 in 3 weeks. So with all the craziness, she did manage to make up for it when she was feeling better and I can attest to the fact that carrying her up the 3 flights of steps several times a day-- she has not lost weight!!!!! :P

Will update later.

Thanks everyone!

Good news! :yay That's what we like to hear. I know it isn't a pleasant process for any of you, especially Polli-girl, but she is such a fighter.

Talk about inspiring...

There is always a sense of relief when they are safely home---for you AND Polli. Glad her bloodwork looked good so that there wasn't a delay in getting this 3rd round. So many ups and downs to contend with. Hopefully, she will breeze through this one. She's come such a long way, and is such a good, brave girl. :yay for you, Polli!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest EmbersDad

Will update later.

Thanks everyone!

i think we need to goplay thedaily number. that was embers weight when she got her 2nd chemo last thursday! glad to hear you guys are home.

Go Polli! I hope you eat lots of yummy turkey and stuffing because there is a lot to be thankful for!

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}