Miss Maggie- Mae Has Osteosarcoma

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh. :cry1 I couldn't believe what I was reading when I saw the title of this thread. I am sooo very sorry you are having to go through this all over again. :( My thoughts are with you and DH and with your girlie. It sounds like you caught it early and she is a young healthy girl....she WILL make it through this with flying colours. :hope :hope

:grouphug

Suzie my heart goes out to you. :brokenheart that "road" is a painful one. I hope that Maggies prognosis will yield a long happy life with you

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

How terribly sad I am at the news of Miss Maggies diagnosis and knowing that its going to be a very trying time for you and her. However, I can smile because I know how much you love her and that she is in such good, kind and loving hands on both home and medical fronts. We pray here for an uneventful and speedy recovery.

Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest multigrey

Lots of love and prayers and white light going to all of you from the hounds of Grey Haven.

You are so dear to us and we wish you every miracle you deserve.

:bighug

Oh no :( I saw this thread and my heart just sank. My first thought was: She's so young! Sending lots of prayers :hope

Me too, but my first thought was: Oh no! They shouldn't have to deal with this again. :(

I have everything crossed that the treatment is a success, and that Maggie-Mae has many many more happy years with you.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:grouphug for you all.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest 4baddogs

Oh my, she's soooo young! Thankfully you caught it early and you have the BEST doctor in the world caring for her. Dr. Couto is an angel.

Prayers for Miss Maggie and your family.

I've known this for a while, but seeing it here makes it all the more real. If there was anything I could do to make this go away I would. :grouphug

Suzie I truly believe that Maggie Mae was sent to you because you were the right family for her. A family that will do whatever it takes to get her well again. You and Brian are the best. Like Patti, I have a good feeling about this.

You always have my prayers and love. Maggie Mae, fight your hardest, we are all here for you.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Suzieq and Brian, one more way to look at all this is that Miss Nellie taught you both so much about this particular road. Now, you're uniquely qualified to travel with MaggieMae as she, too, hops on down that road. She's lucky that you are now educated and "broken in" on this topic, and are ready for what it takes.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

wow. just, wow. So very sorry this beast has visited you all again so soon with one so young. Give Maggie gentle hugs from us.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Oh no, Suzie, we are so sorry to hear you going down this road again. Please know that we are all here to support you, just as you have supported so many of us. Miss Maggie Mae is young, strong and healthy overall so we will continue to pray that she comes through this with flying colors - just like her wonderful personality. I actually see her on my cubicle wall of smiles everyday - the one where she looks like a kangaroo - she's a very special girl, and I am sure Miss Nellie and Vinnie and so many of our other angels are watching over her carefully for you. Sending gentle hugs and scritches and lots of healing prayers.

Guest longdogs

Really sorry to hear this. At least her prognosis should be much better than normal and we can all hope she makes it through this to inspire the rest of us.