Gumby

Guest LazyBones

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brandi007

I'm so so so sorry for the loss of beautiful Gumby - I'm going to miss her precious white snooze looking up from the computer with her big brown eyes. She sounds like she's lead a wonderful long life with you and I'm sure everyone on GT is going to be missing her along with you.

Lots of hugs to you and run pain free Gumby - you were a stellar lady!

Oh no. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

How you loved her! And understood her, and indulged her, and celebrated her...I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh no! :ohno I'm so terribly sorry... :cry1 :cry1

GreyTalk is going to be just weird without Gumby... I have always considered her one of the faces of GT, somehow... beautiful girl, you will be sorely missed on this forum....

Hugs to your mum :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug:f_white

:sad1:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Winterwish

:( Kellie,sending my deepest condolences to you. :grouphug How wonderful your relationship with Gumby was and will always be- Gumby is part of you forever! Sending a very big and gentle hug thru' the ether to you Kellie. :grouphug

Run,play,and fly free beautiful,dear Gumby ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Guest FullMetalFrank

Kellie, I am deeply saddened to hear of Gumby's passing. She was a lovely old gal and one of my favorites, she will be missed by so many.

Godspeed, beautiful girl...

I am so sorry. I am also so sad, for you. Gumby was one of my favorites here! I fell in love with her on the first post I saw her. And her name always makes me smile! Once she was a little green slab of clay... GUMBY!

She will be greatly missed!!! My heart breaks for you. :( We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. And Gumby, send a nice sign to your mom.

The Girls

I am so sorry. :grouphug

Your tribute is beautiful, I know that Gumby knows how loved she was.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Gumby. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest VelvetEars

Oh dear....my heart just aches for you.... Gumby and Pokey are some of the first hounds I "met" on GT, and one of the reasons I decided to stick around.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Heaven has another star tonight.........

I am so sorry to hear about sweet Gumby. I have been away from GT for quite a while and it seem when I log back on another of GT's famous have gone to Rainbow Bridge. Gumby will always be remember here and her presence will be felt.

I'm so very sorry!!!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest PhillyPups

OMG Kellie, I am so very very sorry. Gumby was well loved and will be missed by all. Thank you for sharing her with us.

:bighug to you ~

Run with the angels sweet Gumby, you are among some of the very best.