Tasha Fell Down The Ramp

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

Please say a prayer for Tasha. She's 13 has LS and took a tumble down the ramp to the back yard today. Lee called me at work and said he thought maybe she had broke her leg when Huey rushed past her and knocked her down the ramp and she caught it in the rail. Fortunately I was able to rush home. It is not broke but she did wrench it and cut it a bit. I have cleaned it real good, put some EMT gel on the cut (no stitches needed), dressed it and gave her a Deramax. She is resting and doesn't cry when you touch it or move it and It's in a place where if it were broke you would be able to tell. I will keep a close eye on her for the rest of the week end and see how she does. If we need to go to the vet I will take her Monday.

Guest greybookends

Tasha seems to be ok. She has been outside on her own and taken care of ALL of her business. She ate all of her dinner and has been making happy snaps with her teeth. So all seems well. I imagine tomorrow she will be sore but otherwise she seems fine. :)

Oh Lori, poor Tasha! The boys knocked Patsie(12 1/2) off the steps last week and I about had a heart attack. She got up and went running after them, but OMG I was a wreck. She was a little sore that evening, so a couple of days of Metacam and she's back to being trouble with a capital P. The next day we put up railing on both sides of the steps so that won't happen again.

Feel better Tasha!!

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Oh poor little girl. I am so sorry this happened. Hug her for me and I hope she isn't too sore tomorrow. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending prayers to Tasha.

Lee will be 13 later this month and took a spill the other day. He hasn't quite been himself either so I know what you're going through.

Guest Scouts_mom

This has happened to my old girl, Tia--very upsetting for her and me. So now I've gotten into the habit of holding the other dogs back until the princess (Tia) has gone up the two steps on my porch. This might be a habit you can develop--yes, the other dogs (I often dog-sit) don't always like it, but it re-enforces to them that she is the Princess.

Hugs for Tasha and a message for Huey to be more careful around the old gal!!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. I hope she is ok. Prayers for your sweet girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project