Polli Is Home- 2 Chemos's Down-- 3 To Go!

RobinM

I picked up Polli and we are home.

her bloods were "beautiful".

She weighs 53 pounds and that is where the vet would like her to stay. She weighed 60 prior to amp.

The chemo we used was my vets and we just followed the OSU protocol on which chemo and how much.

As far as premixing, Dr. Couto told me in an email and also over the phone to my vet that it should be OK.

My vet said, that won't be good enough.

It prob is/was OK but because I know what I know now about discarding after 8hours, I wouldn't have been happy.

The next round will not be mixed. It wasn't too expensive.

I am just soo very happy that round 2 is over with and Polli is home.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest IrskasMom

Great to hear Polli is doing good , and how about you Robin ??? I am sure Polli is not missing anything , Mama makes

sure of that. Hugs to all of you :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Yay! Glad round 2 is done! Hug Miss Polli for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Kisses for pretty Polli :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!