Strutter

Guest greydogluvr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run free beautiful girl...you are in good company and have many people here who will claim you when we get to the Bridge. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Even though you never met Strutter, you loved her... and she got to take that love with her to the Rainbow Bridge. :grouphug Bless you for that.

(I hadn't seen your post yet, but this morning I also made a donation in Strutter's honour).

Godspeed, sweetie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest HoustonGreys
:f_pink How sad that she didn't get to know pet life --- each of them so deserves that. My daughter adopted a broodie last November and she's so much fun. Strutter's running free and I know Amy and Turbo will take her in along with all the others.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Strut among the stars and angels Strutter!

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I never met Strutter either, but her picture is carved into my head. I know she was well cared for where she was and it was her time to leave us. She never had a home so she didn't know what she was missing. But it is so touching that so many people cared about her.

Donna

Sad Head Cheerleader for Halfway Home

Guest Dragonfly71

I hope her passing was swift and graceful, as she herself was. Our family has been considering a senior for quite some time, maybe that time is now. Rest in peace, Strutter girl.

Godspeed Strutter.

Please everyone, open your heart and your house to a senior.

:nod:nod:nod:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

We have several other seniors available. Gaylan Edwards is retiring and has given us many of the Okie dogs for adoption. We have Penrose Ruffian who has been waiting for a year for an adoption group to take her in. For those that are questioning, the dogs stay on the farms that they were raised until a group picks them. For Legs Buffalo Gal and Strutter, adoption groups never took them. We don't have that many local adoptions in Oklahoma. So they went to the Bridge where they were raised in the company of people they knew.

Have Seniors, Will Travel!

www.halfwayhomegreyhounds.com/seniors1.html

Donna