Back To The Vet For Pup

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Went back to the Vet's this morning with Pup for a recheck on the TBD and the fact his nodes seemed to be more swollen.

Passed on the recheck for the TBD and did some more needle aspirations.

Last time they were neg. we were not as lucky this time.

They are being sent out to the lab to have it confirmed but we are about 90% sure we are looking at Lymphosarcoma at this point :(

At this point it's Pred and keep him comfy and spoil him rotten.

I often wonder what Cancer will not invade my hounds? We've dealt with Hemangio, Osteo (2x) and Lymphoma (2x now as well)

I was really hoping that 08 would be a better year for the hounds in our home but once again it's not to be :(

I just want to crawl up in a ball and make it all go away.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no! I'm so sorry that you may be dealing with cancer again. You have been through a lot, and we'll be keeping you in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Heather, I wish I could wrap you in a big hug and make this all go away. You and Kevin and Pup are in my thoughts. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest jettcricket

I'm sorry the news wasn't better...it sucks big time. I so hear you, losing Jett in May, my 17 year old kitty in July and now finding out that my Cricket has osteo. When does it ever end?? :(

God must think that we have pretty big shoulders...I know there are so many more people out there as well dealing with this.

Sending good thoughts that you and your DH have much more quality time with Pup.

:(

Keeping you folks and Pup in my thoughts and hoping that somehow the diagnosis is wrong. I know you will spoil him rotten, no matter what.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Ackkkkk Crap (and Heather you KNOW what I am REALLY saying but can't write here)

:bighug to you and Kevin and Pup ~ you know you are in my prayers.