Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. There just doesn't seem anything helpful to say dammit. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Lab results are in and it has been confirmed

Pup is doing very well on the Pred. Eating like a horse, playing and doing all the normal Pup things :)

My mom told me when I was young I had very broad shoulders. Who knew this is what they would be used for.

No matter how much time we are given with these hounds it will never be enough.

For those that may not know the Pup dog, Puppers, Poopie dog, Puper doodles. Let me share with you

One of my favorite photos that was NOT staged :lol

doubles012dw1.jpg

Oh yes, and the eyes :wub:

doubles0101cn.jpg

and Pure handsomeness!!

apupya5.jpg

Guest Vinnie

Beautiful, Handsome Boy! My mom used to always say God would never give you more than you can handle - and I know there are days I sure wish he would give me less - but cancer takes a special kind of person to handle it especially when it is cancer in our fur babies. Our first grey, our Angel puppy Vinnie had osteo - I thought my ds was going to go over the deep end as he is angry enough that cancer keeps hitting our family - he couldn't (and can't) understand how it is even hitting our fur family too. While it is not fair (what cancer ever is?!!), you have been through this before and you know what will be best for your sweet boy and you can make the best decisions for him compared to someone who has never been touched by cancer before. Hopefully, there will come a day when they will have a cure for this awful disease and none of us will have to go through this awful disease again. We send you prayers, hugs and scritches. We are here for you to lean on and wish you many wonderful days with your beautiful and handsome boy, Pup. We are so very sorry that you have to go through this once again.

I hope he doesn't know you've posted that first picture of him :lol .

He is a handsome one, isn't he?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh Heather, I was praying for a miracle. Pup is one gorgeous hound and man I love his eyes.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Can't tell you how sorry we are to hear........that's a damn shame.

Those eyes :brokenheart

I know it's no consolation, but I think the ones that are more needy find the special people like yourself to help them - it's fate, life shapes us, makes us who we are.

Nobody knows how long they've got..............you can now treasure EVERY moment with pup

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Oh no, Heather! It's beyond unfair. :grouphug

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown