Back To The Vet For Pup

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Well, damn. :( I'm so sorry you and Pup are having to go through this. Life just isn't fair sometimes. :grouphug Enjoy him for as long as you can, take lots and lots of pictures and spoil him with extra Burpdogs as often as you can.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tennesseegrey

Know that there are so many of us feeling and experiencing your pain. It's so unfair that such a sweet, loving breed has to deal with such a horrific disease so frequently. Thoughs and prayers are send your way!!! :gh_child Hugs to Pup.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Heather, here I go :weep all over the place again for you.

Pup is on stunningly handsome goofy boy there. Is he a "plain ole black boy", sort of like a "plain ole brindle" ??

Please know if there is anything I can do (i.e., offer a shoulder to cry on, give you a big hug, drive you to get totally drunk and then drive you home again and hold your hair back while you puke) I would be more than happy to do it. The one thing I WISH I could do and can't for you is to make it all go away and keep all the hounds in bubble wrap so nothing would happen to them that wasn't totally fun.

:hope for you