What Have We Done

Leeanna went to the vet today for a dental but I asked for some blood work and urinalysis. She just hasn't been "right". She's also been bedwetting. Not normal for her. Turns our liver values are way off, Alt is 1387. Ultrasound shows enlarged spleen and enlarged lobe of the liver. No masses. However most of her liver was not visible, being tucked up under her ribs. Waiting for slides to be read by the lab.

Geez, when it rains it pours!

Angel has hemangiosarcoma.

Lost Liz in March to Osteo.

Lost Jake in May to LS and age related issues.

Guest boondog

Oh, no! Not Leeanna, too! Please keep up updated on what the slides show. Tell Shilo he'd better stay healthy! My thoughts are with you and David. Let me know if you need anything. :grouphug

My heart goes out to you. :bighug Sending light and prayers to Leeanna for the best news possible. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sending hugs and prayers...we have been there and I know what you are going through. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending lots of prayers and white light with a lot of hugs..... I am so sorry that is too much at once.... :bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm sorry you've had so much sadness. Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and Leeanna.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Vinnie

Adding our chants to the prayer chain for Leeanna. No bad karma I am sure, you are too sweet to have bad karma. Will keep our fingers crossed that it is something simple and easy and that she will be back to normal in no time at all.

You must be feeling overwhelmed. I am so sorry that there have been so many heartbreaks for you. We'll all keep our fingers crossed that Leeanna will be ok. Please keep us posted.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest jettcricket

Sending you much support and understanding as I too have had too much to deal with in one year. Losing Jett in May was devastating, we also lost our 17 year old kitty to renal failure last month and now my baby girl, Cricket, has been diagnosed with osteo as well.

I've never been so sad in my life. :(

Please keep up udated on your sweet girl...your are not alone. :grouphug

I had and still have the same thoughts when Asia was diagnosised with Osteo. It just isn't what we had planned now is it? We try our best to do what is right by our dogs and then the worst news ever :(

Maybe it is true we only get what we can handle, maybe our purpose is to have a few that have issues and only we were the ones to help them and love them to the end.

Hang in there!

Edited by Madeara
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Oh no. Please give all of the pack a hug from Mark and me, but a special big hug for Leanna.

Leanna is captured forever in my mind as "Leanna in the Leaves"-- such an elegant girl.

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Guest Winterwish

Keeping Leeanna in my thoughts and prayers for wellness! :dogcookie:hope

Packmom,if I can say,it's not karma at all,just the things that can happen to a pupper. Sending a hug to you packmom. :grouphug Hopefully you'll hear a much better response from the vet once the slides are read. :hope

Sending prayers for Leeanna. :hope I do understand how overwhelming it can be. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Suzy, I'm so sorry to hear about all the troubles with your pack. I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with all the news and I truly apologize. I will keep all of you in my thoughts. In the meantime, sending many hugs to you, Angel, Leeanne, etc.

:grouphug

Hm! That sounds scary!

Chanting with full concentration:

*Leeanne, get that spleen back in condition, girlie! Balance that liver, honey! There is so much left to do, sniff, taste, feel, love and play with! Hang in there for your pack, and bring your innards back into harmony! Leeanne, get that spleen back in condition, girlie! Balance that liver, honey! There is so much left to do, sniff, taste, feel, love and play with! Hang in there for your pack, and bring your innards back into harmony! Leeanne, get that spleen back in condition, girlie! Balance that liver, honey! There is so much left to do, sniff, taste, feel, love and play with! Hang in there for your pack, and bring your innards back into harmony! *

:bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.