Conner Is

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

Conner has been having problems with having IBD, and had about a month or so ago a hurt neck, he seem to be better but the last couple of days has been screaming maybe 2x a day when he moved.

My boyfriend just called to say he wont stop screaming and he wont get up for anything. I am so scared for my boy. I will let everyone know what happened when we get back.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. Sending prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Poor Conner. Feel better soon, sweetie. :bighug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest paulamariez

Sending prayers, good thoughts and healing white light to Connor. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending healing doggie kisses to Connor as well.

Sending good thoughts........

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest koolaidnconner

Well we just got back from the doctors, he has been there all afternoon and no diagnosis yet. He had an xray which the docs machine is not working properly, she did think she saw that his bladder was enlarged, but she has to get the guy to come in and fix the machine as the xrays are all coming out way to white I think she said. Then we did a catheter and drained his bladder which afterwards he pepped up a bit. Then a rectal exam.

She said she can't seem to find anything with all those tests but as soon as she presses and pokes his tummy he screams. So we have him home and he is eating right now and seems comfortable. She is going to call me tommorrow, maybe another xray and probably schedule a ultra sound for him.

I just can't believe this, 3-4 months of non stop doctors appointment for him. I just hope that we figure it out soon and he is on the road to recovery very soon. It is stressing me out with all his yelping again. I thought we had this under control......Which reminds me she said that this could still be an onset from his IBD, but like I said we could get no clear answers tonight. Hopefully he rests comfortably and we can get him back in for more tests tommorrow.