Ladybug 5/19/05-7/9/08

Bill419

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry at the loss of your sweet Ladybug. I know how you are feeling as we had the same immune disease happen to one of our dogs. It was frustrating and heartbreaking to have the transfusions and medication and know that there was nothing we could do to heal her. Your lovely girl was so very young but I hope the memories of your time with her will bring you comfort. Ladybug knew she was loved and cared for, a precious gift from you in her all too short life.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Snowy8

Bill & Irene I am so sorry. When I got the email yesterday from Cynde, I just sat in my cubicle at work & cried. She couldn't have had 2 better people for her family. Take comfort in knowing she's with Tipper & Susie...I know your hearts are breaking. See you soon....

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

Edited by Snowy8

Guest sanshelb

I am so very sorry to hear of Ladybug's passing. We met your family at Mountain Hounds and

walked with you on one of the early morning walks.

Ladybug was an elegant lady and I'm sorry God did not lend her to you for a longer time.

You are in our thoughts.

Godspeed Sweet Little Baby...God be with you Bill and Irene. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest multigrey

f_yellowf_yellow Deepest condolences from all of us here at Grey Haven. We had hoped that Dancing Bug would have a chance to meet her sister but it just was not meant to be. Our hearts go out to you, Bill and Irene at this difficult time.

There are no words......

{{{{{{{{{{Bill and Irene}}}}}}}

Godspeed, baby girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry :cry1 :cry1 :grouphug :grouphug

Run free sweetie. :gh_run2

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest HoustonGreys
:f_pink There's never enough time but she was so very young. She's running free and healthy now. So very sorry for your loss.