Hello From Ipswich England...

Guest wendysgreysuk

Guest wendysgreysuk

Hi Im Wendy from Ipswich Suffolk in England,Ive been owned by greyhounds for about 10 years now-I wanted to introduce my special hounds to you!

Emma is my old girl at nearly 12 years old-but she still thinks shes a puppy..

She still acts like a teenager despite suffering from arthritis in her back legs.She likes nothing better than being spoilt-of course!

em2.jpg

She doesnt normally look this bored...

:lol:

closeupdogs0204001.jpg

Robbie is my gentle giant at 4 years old,he weighs a hefty 36kg and I love him to bits!

He is very nervous of people and the world in general but he is slowly getting better.

robandtyson0405003.jpg

Here he is having a laugh with my daughters; Jack Russell Puppy.... :lol

robandtyson0405007.jpg

Catching up with some light reading before bedtime...

handsomedogRob.jpg

...and posing!

This is a greyt site!

:colgate

Beautiful dogs and I love the collars!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hi there and welcome! The pic with the books is so funny!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

What beautiful babies you've got!!

:welcome Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome to GT! :welcome2 Your dogs are really beautiful! :wub: :wub:

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest GreytfulJack

Welcome! Beautiful pics! I have two senior greys, 10 and almost 11. You would never know it. Your Emma looks 'regal' like my Casey, but just as silly as a puppy at times. On the side...I was born in Cheshire...left in '63...many moons ago. :)

:welcome

Guest wendysgreysuk

Wow thanks for the great welcome!

Am hoping to see lots more of your beautiful photos of greys on here.

My sister has lived in Alexandria Louisiana for 35years,Ive tried to persuade her to get a greyhound to go with her 11 cats and two dogs but so far shes not given in!

:D

Guest MidnightMama

Welcome to Greytalk! Your pup is lovely.

I can't resist - have you ever read Stardust or watched the movie? I've loved the word Ipswich ever since!

Welcome! You have lovely hounds.

My husband and I used to take the train to Ipswich to go to the cinema. We lived in Bury St Edmunds for four years.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest StagnBob

Hi and welcome. You have beautiful hounds there! We have jack russells too, it always amazes me how they get on so well. Our smallest JRT, Tilly has the job of cleaning everyone elses ears, the greys just love it!

Hope you enjoy the site, it's full of great advice and PHOTOS!!!

Regards Lisa

Guest spudlover

Beautiful doggies. I lived in Ipswich for a while, and used to take my landlady's pup for walks in Christchurch Park. I miss that. Still have friends and relatives scattered around East Anglia, and visit whenever I can, which is not nearly enough!

Welcome.