Good Bye Wrangles

TheFullHouse

It is with great sadness that I tell you all of the passing of Wrangles. Sandy is heartbroken at this time. Wrangles cut his leg and she took him to the vet to have it stitched. It turns out he was suffering from DIC and his blood would not clot properly. They tried in vane to save him over the course of two days.

My heart has broken into a thousand pieces. He was a very special boy who was loved by many. My prayers for Sandy, she shared her home with him for only 1 short year.

Godspeed Wrangles, Uncle Mike and I love you so much.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

:(

GOD SPEED :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

I know a few special angels up in the heavens above who have heard lots and lots about you Wrangles, go to them and I promise you, they will show you around.

Guest jettcricket

...Oh no....my heart broke when I seen his name in remembrance. Such a special boy and so beautiful. I'm so sorry. Taken much too soon. He will always be special in so many hearts. What a shame.....:cry1

Guest hannahmom

Oh No

Please tell Sandy that I am so very sorry to hear of Wrangle's passing.

He was a dear sweet boy who taught us all a little about love

Tena

I'm so sorry for your loss. 1 day, 1 year, 10 years is never enough time together but more than enough time to share an unfathomable love.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs
:cry1 Oh no! My heart just broke when I saw this post. He was such a special boy with an equally special family. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tears are flowing. Wrangles was such a special boy who touched many lives. I am truly sorry to read such sad news.

Godspeed sweet Wrangles, my boys at the bridge will take care of you.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Edited by Carla

My heart goes out to Sandy, and all who knew Wrangles. He was a special soul through and through. I'm sorry his time here was so short.

Godspeed, mister.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

My heart breaks for Sandy. Wrangles was a very special boy to so many people. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC