Good Bye Wrangles

TheFullHouse

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read back about Wrangles, and wow, what a very special boy he was!!!

His time with his family was way too short---my heart goes out to them :cry1

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I think so many of us fell in love with Wrangles when we read about him on GT. What an amazing boy and inspiration to everyone. My heart fell to the floor when I saw his name. I know he was greeted with a huge welcome at the bridge. His memory will remain alive forever in so many of our hearts. Run free sweet Wrangles. We love you.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest vahoundlover

OH NO! :cry1 I am so sorry :grouphug Please give his family my deepest sympathies.

Wrangles, you touched so many hearts, you leave many who love you with a broken heart, help them heal with your loving memory....Godspeed Precious Fella :f_red

I'm so sorry....please tell Sandy I'm thinking of her and to remember all the good things about Wrangles. Bless his heart, he's in a good place now.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest wmlcml6

OMG. I am so sorry, Judy. I know how special he was to you, and everyone who met and cared for him.

This is so weird. Today we had Player neutered, and spent the day completely stressed because his sister Rosebud never woke from surgery because of DIC. One minute she was fine, the next she couldn't wake up and it was because her blood was clotting at a highly accelerated rate. It's such a shock, especially when you think it's a routine or "easy" surgery.

HUGS.

Guest argolola

My heart sank when I saw his name in Remembrance. I am crying like a baby as I remember his precious face and happy spirit.

May God bless all who knew and loved him. We will never forget him.

Go with God, precious angel. You will always be loved.

I am so sorry. Godspeed...My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh I'm so sorry. How very sad. Wrangles you will be so missed little one.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

We are so sorry that you had to say goodbye to this special boy. Memories hold his place in your heart for him.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh no, I am so sorry. :candle Godspeed Wrangles. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Run free sweetheart - I am so sorry to hear of his passing.

:f_whitef_yellow:f_white

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I am so sorry. Even though Wranglers only had a year with this loving family, I am sure that he knew just how very much he was loved every minute of his time with them.

Carol Ann

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest adriahna

God speed sweet, wonderful Wrangles. So many of us knew of you and loved you so much from far away - although I never had the pleasure of meeting you, I will never forget your story of happiness and healing, despite daunting odds. You will never, ever be forgotten, beautiful boy.

Guest loveagrey

Oh no..... My heart is broken.

Wrangles was such a special boy who I'm sure taught many people some wonderful lessons in life.

He was loved by so many here on GT.

Godspeed Wrangles. My thoughts go out to his loving family who gave him a home and unconditional love.