Back To The Vet We Go....

Trudy

IMG_3662.jpg

I'm now calling Ryan - Eeyore Pudge

Eeyore because that's about the pace he's taken on and Pudge... well, if you look above, it should be rather obvious.

No idea if this is related to his neck issue or not, but something is going on and since the vet/office hasn't called me back about some thoughts I had, we'll just call in the morning and make an apt for tomorrow - and deal with it all then.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending positve vibes your way.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Oh, Ryan! I hope your tummy doesn't hurt and that you'll feel better soon.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Poor pup, that can't feel good. I want to rub that belly to make it feel better. I hope you get to the bottom of this soon. Give him a kiss from us!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

:eek The poor guy! What was the time frame for it to swell like that? If it was quite rapid I would consider taking him to the Emerg tonight. That cannot be good. Do you think it is fluid? Could he be bleeding internally? Edited by meakah

Gosh :eek I hope you can get some quick and easy answers from the vet :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!