My Beloved Scooterman

Jennifer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhound_bug

I just saw this now.

I'm so sorry. Scooterman will be missed very much by his GT family. Many hugs to you. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Run free sweet Scooter... :gh_run

Guest adriahna

I'm terribly sorry to read this about your Scooter - I didn't realize until just now, seeing your signature on a separate thread. Scooter brought smiles to so many - even to those who never met him in person... I fit into this category. But the stories about him, the photos - he was very special, and made so many people happy - a truly noble distinction for anyone. I'm so glad that he was able to enjoy Dewey one last time with you.

Be free and well sweet Scooter - you will certainly not be forgotten.

Guest fountainpengwen

I've been out of town, and just got word of Scooter's passing (along with so many other GT hounds this week :()!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Scooter was a favorite of mine, and he always looked so comfy "watching" movies with you.

Godspeed, Scooterman, there are plenty of bunnies to chase at the bridge. :gh_run2:heart

This picture was taken one day after I met you :) You and your mommy have been such a big part of my life since then and I'm so thankful that she shared you with me :grouphug Happy Birthday sweet angel :kiss2

130905345utnenZ_fs.jpg

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I'm sorry for the loss of your Scooterman. He was a special guy. There was a pic you posted of him a long time ago with him all dressed up in Mardi Gras beads with a great big happy grin on his face, and that's what I remember when I think of him.

:bighug

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

This absolutely rips my heart out.

Jennifer, I am so sorry for your loss.

Scooter...I wish I had met you in life. You will be an amazing spirit. Run free, baby boy.

Guest joedogs_mom

i just wanted to let you know that i kind of giggled every time you posted a pic of scooter because i just knew he would be lounging on that bed in front of the tv in your room every time! what a life! he was blessed to have you!!!

thinking of you...

I was out of town and am just seeing this now. I am so very sorry. Scooterman stories always made me smile and he was one of the sweethearts of the board. Godspeed sweet boy. :f_white :f_white :f_white

I came on - just to check on Scooter - and I'm reduced to tears.

I'm so sorry Jennifer. We ALL loved him... even those of us who never actually MET him.

GodBless.

Mindy