Update On King

Well King is home. His hip was broken at the ball. The vet didn't like the look of the bone. :( They sent a sample off the Univ of MI. Stacia brought him home b/c there isn't anyone at the hospital overnight. She would rather have him with her then by his self. I just got off the phone with her and he is sleeping right now.

The vet said that the surgery should have been done on Saturday. :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

I had her drop the girls off at my house for a few days. Stacia's house is small and I didn't want to take a chance of someone stepping on King or bumping him.

By the way King was one of the two dogs that was almost staved to death by his first family. When he was taken from the house he only wt 46#. I told a friend that it wasn't fair for him to have to be going thru this. He has been thru so much already. :cry1

Thanks for all the prayers. Please keep them coming.

:hope:candle:hope:candle

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

:(

More prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:( Sending many prayers. :(:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Prayers for King that he gets to enjoy the life he deserves.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

oh no!

poor guy! :sad1:sad1

sending many prayers for King, Cully! Thank you for helping! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending prayers and hugs your way.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest SusanP

Cully, please keep us posted. They don't suspect cancer or anything do they? Is it mainly that it's a very bad break that didn't get the immediate attention it needed?

I hope somebody rakes that first vet over the coals for neglecting this...