Wit-o-honey

heartdogs

Honey went to the bridge this morning with her friend Miss E standing next to her. She became paralyzed in the rear legs on Sat. & this morning the vet found a mass in her abdomen. She was in pain & so we let the most perfect girl go. Honey came to me 5 years ago as an wanted return but I couldn't have asked for a better behaved dog. I used to call her my "Most perfect girl" & she'd get excited and chatter her teeth as me. I told her to run free & she'd find my Lucky waiting for her at the bridge.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing your sweet girl is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious angel. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave her a wonderful life and made her very happy.

God bless you.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Honey. I know how hard that final act of love is. It's never easy to say goodbye to a cherished friend. May your memories bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Honey.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest bowiebears

My condolences, best wishes and good thoughts in your time of loss.

Letting go of a sweet friend like Honey is always very, very difficult, even when you know that is the most loving thing.

One day we will all be together again at The Bridge.

--Isaac

I am so sorry. May your memories of Honey remain with you always. What a treasure she must have been, that perfect girl!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge