Weenie (my Kitty)

ozgirl2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Well, going home last evening was really hard - I got Ween only about a month after I bought my house so I've never really known the house without her - that's really hard. But at least I slept really well last night (with the help of Mr. Benadryl) so I feel better today, if only because I got some sleep!

Thanks everyone - I know everyone on this board really DOES know how I feel & that helps!

" but I feel like she's left the door cracked open for someone else to come in."

I've been looking at cats on websites for over a year but knew I couldn't get another while I had Ween 'cause it wouldn't have been fair to her. Just means now I won't have to be so 'strong'!! I will wait awhile - have a few trips coming up & don't want to get an animal (or 2!) then leave it with someone else... TWICE! But I just might get an early Christmas present this year...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest DoofBert

:grouphug

Jeanine,

Never easy to say goodbye, even when you know it's the right thing to do.......

Weenie can have tortie convention at the bridge with my Lexie......They'll definitely keep all the long dogs in line!!!

Jayne.

I am so sorry. It is so hard and that empty feeling is so sad. I think that Angel Weenie will send you a very special little fluff ball that needs you as much as you need him/her. Godspeed tiny Angel...:grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:bighug:f_pink

Sorry to read of Weenie's passing.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I'm so sorry :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I'm really sorry Jeannine :(

I'm sure that Weeny will have met up with many at the Bridge including some Doyle cats :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm pretty sure she's already hissed at someone or something up there!! She was always a spectacular hisser!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Jeannine!! I don't know how I missed this thread! :grouphug I'm so sorry!

Tear it up in the clouds Weenie! Keep those angels on their toes!

Funny little girl, if you don't want to be nice over the bridge, you don't have to be. Hugs to your momma who is missing you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Finally at home with some time to post pix of my sweet Ween-cat:

Here is a fairly recent one...

WeenSSGiftsDec2006041.jpg

And an older one...

WeenCat.jpg

And one gratuitous pic of me & Cody from a long time ago! See how well my pets matched??

scan.jpg

Edited by ozgirl2

:lol They did match!

Weenie was a funny-faced little doll. :wub:

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, looks like Ween has sent me a new kitty - and it true Ween fashion, she also sent him a COLD as soon as he got here!!

Oh! Where do I see more about this new kitty?!

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Good name! Wonder if the names had anything to do with the grumpiness?? (Weenie & Booger?!?!?!?!)

Guest Bocephus

Shoot Jeannine, I'm just now seeing this. I'm sorry to hear about Weenie. I know she meant a lot to you. :(

Edited by Bocephus

Thanks, Nathan...

And Yvette - the story behind the name...

I had a friend who called everybody 'Weenie Boy" or "Weenie Girl" for years.. very funny at the time. Anyway, I got Ween 2 weeks before Halloween and she was black & orange. I always told my mom her 'official' name was Halloween, but it really was just Weenie!! But she was always my Halloween kitty - I'll miss her this Halloween...

(I have one pic of her when I put a witch hat on her - it's hilarious 'cause her ears are straight back & she's glaring at the camera!! "I'll kill you in your sleep for this!")