Bodie Is Doing Remarkably Better Today!

Guest Bodie

I heard from Bodie's surgeon at about 10:00 this morning. Bodie is doing remarkably better today. He is standing and even went for a brief walk outside this morning! The "concerns" of yesterday were that Bodie was very agitated and upset yesterday, something the vet said is not uncommon in greyhounds. He has calmed down today and is much better.

However, he is still seeping at the wound site and because of that he will remain in intensive care until tomorrow and won't be able to come home until at least Monday.

But, he's making progress and I attribute it to all that Greytalker Love that is pouring out to him in Ohio!

Rhonda

great news about the standing, good thoughts for the wound.

Glad you got to speak to someone and get the straight news.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Sending more healing prayers for a speedy recovery and...hurry home sweetie! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:yay:yay:yay

Get well, sweet boy. We're all pullin' for you. :wub:

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

We are so happy to hear that Bodie is feeling better. Prayers for an uneventful recovery.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star