Buzz Has Osteo (most Likely)

retiredracers

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's going to come to the house tonight. I'm going to go to the store and buy a big, fatty steak and cook for him. He'll love it.

Here's the strange part... Buzz is wonderfully sweet but he won't let me get close to him (he's scared of me and always has been because I do all of the "bad" things to him... nails, teeth, brushing, etc.) so I was never really sure of our connection. Now, I really feel it. I feel like my heart is breaking and it hurts. Losing Crooke last year was the hardest thing ever but man this just sucks!

I really, really hate cancer!!!!!

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Becki
:grouphug I know others have asked, but I wanted to reiterate about the vet coming to your home. I hope that would work out for you, and him, to help make your time together more peaceful

Guest team_weasel
This is absolutely heart-breaking.. All my thoughts and prayers for Buzz that he be comfortable and for your family to be at peace.

Guest SusanP

I'm so sorry. We just lost our dear Simon a week ago, and I feel your pain. He will love the steaks, and you will help see him safely through this world. My heart goes out to you all.

I'm so sorry. You and Buzz will be in my prayers. If it must be, I'll pray that the experience will be a calm and peaceful one for him and for you. :grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I am so sorry. :grouphug My prayers are with you both. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry about Buzz and I know how difficult this is for you.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Oh, I'm so sorry. :bighug :bighug

What Dan said; he'll always be in your heart, where you can hold him closer than he was able to let you in life. I hope his passing is gentle, and he enjoys his steak!

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I'm so sorry. How wonderful of your vet to come to you - so much less stress that way.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I'm so sorry, Sheila... I had to schedule Cody to go in too, so I know how difficult that is... :grouphug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I hope for your sake, his passing is gentle--but it sounds like whatever happens, it'll be "very much typical Buzz". Safe journey, beautiful one.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

prayers of strength, peace and comfort today and tonight. Buzz run free and fly with the wind. You are loved.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge