Buzz Has Osteo (most Likely)

retiredracers

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KRKWMU

Oh, Sheila (and Greg...and Sonja) :cry1 Why??? Why did this have to happen to Buzz??? He is such a sweet lovable guy. I will miss his kisses and his rickety legs barely holding him up to eat. No, no, no....

I don't want to call you tonight. Drew and I will give you all time together tonight. I hope Buzz enjoyed that steak...that must have been hard for you ;) We will be thinking about Buzz and you guys tonight. I'll call you tomorrow. Love ya lots

Thinking about you tonight and watching the sky. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest JillinMichigan

I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain, even though it's been a month now since we had to put my sweetheart Blast down because of osteo. He was on the pain meds Deramaxx & Tramadol for exactly 5 months and doing very well, actually, until the day we decided to put him down because he just couldn't stand up without struggling & he didn't want to go up the 6 stairs (we have a quad-level). I still think about him everyday & made a picture of him I have of him laying on the grass my screensaver, so I can say hi to him everyday on my computer, I hope I don't sound nuts (lol!). I made it a week without him, and then we decided to adopt Magic. I really hope you will be OK, it does get better even though it will take time.

Edited by JillinMichigan

Guest wilsontrixie

I'm glad you didn't wait until morning...i know it was really really hard....i've been there....

so sorry for your loss.....he's probably running and playing with Trixie right now....

:f_white

edited for spelling...

Edited by wilsontrixie

Guest bowiebears

My condolences to you and yours!

Our furkids are indeed blessings, and when they have to leave us, it is so hard to accept sometimes.

Love however is never wasted!

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac