Tootsie Dental

I dropped her off this morning. Please send good thoughts.

This is how sweet my crazy girl is: I fed everyone. She's laying there waiting for her bowl which never came. She didn't complain, didn't bug me, just went back to sleep.

She is the sweetest, craziest girl :wub:

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Asia also gave me a look this morning, "Huh?" but did not push it, she too is getting her teeth cleaned this very minute.

Wishing good thoughts for Toostsie!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Smoochies and easy dental thoughts to the girls.

I demand pictures when they're all done and home and recovered (and fed! :lol ) .

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

No stink eye? Thoughts from here.

No. She is too sweet for that :) She did poop & pee in the car on the way to the vets though.

I just called and they were late getting to her (hit by car pt) and she should be waking up by now. It'll be close to 6 before I can take her home.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I sat all day at the clinic when Pearl got her dental. I was just too darned worried to leave. (she's very high risk) I was there from 8 AM to 6 PM. Let me tell you, they need to put more comfortable chairs in that waiting room! :lol

Anyway. I know how you feel. Keeping fingers crossed that she does fine and will be home toot-sweet.

And how sweet. She just laid there waiting for her breakfast. I think that's worse to deal with than having a jumping dog following me around looking for breakfast.

What I try to do is get an early morning appointment. Get the patient in the car first. Rush back inside and hand out the breakfast sausage (Homestyle Select) then leave. That way, the patient doesn't see the others getting fed.