Godspeed, Sweet Skittle

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keelyoue

OMG I had no idea!!!! I'm so sorry Devon. I can't imagine how difficult this is. I never met her and I'm a blubbering fool right now. Please know our hearts break with yours and our love pours out to you and your crew. Godspeed Skittle. The only pittie baby my husband ever liked. You've changed the view of so many with your love and precious mug. You're a hero to your breed and an angel in our hearts. We miss you terribly. :cry1

:f_pink (These are pink in honor of Skittle...)

I'm so very sorry... everyone on GT loved hearing about Skittle. She will be very missed here

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Tory

Im so sorry :heart

Much love to you, i wish i didnt but i know only to well the pain and we lost our sweet girl yesterday, praying for your strength and peace at this time :heart

Skittle, babe . . . . here in Stillwater, OK where I'm helping pack up Auntee Beff we had a humongous thunderstorm yesterday afternoon . . . . there was a lovely rainbow afterwards. I hoped that maybe you were telling me I didn't have to worry so much about your mom and the crew.

There will always and forever only be *one* Princess of Pinkiness!!

Guest needlenoselover

I am truly sorry for your loss. Just know she will be waiting for you with Lori Ann and all will be right again when you meet at the Bridge one day.

Guest houndstooth4

I am so so sorry to read that Skittles has passed. She was truly a one of a kind dog, and I know that I always loved seeing pictures of her! It always brightened my day. You're in our thoughts and prayers right now!

:f_pink:bighug

Devon, I am so, so sorry. I am crying with you. What a horrible, devestating loss. Skittle was such a special girl, and loved by so many. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run free, dear Skittle.

GTSig.jpg

Shannon, mom to Shae, Jesse James and Linus the Chinese Cresteds,and bridge angels Sydney Sue and Stewart.

Guest darlene

Oh God Devon, I'm so very very shocked and sad! :weep:brokenheart I have so enjoyed the Fruitbat stories, and fell in love with your little shy girl. :wub: Skittle was so very lucky to have you and Amber, and you were so lucky to be her mom. You WILL see her later! Please remember the good times you shared, and let those overshadow the illness that took her. Just remember, she's at peace now, and running healthy and free. :angelwings:grouphug:f_red:f_red:gh_run2

:f_pink:cry1:brokenheart:cry1:f_pink

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest guinness_the_greyt

omg.... Not what I was expecting when I logged on today.... I am so incredibly sorry! :grouphug My heart breaks for you.... Sending you love. :cry1

Godspeed Fruitbat! Find my Harley boy and let your wiggly butts swish together at the bridge!

Guest DogDayzGreyz

No, Devon! I'm so so sorry! Skittles was as much a part of all of us as any other hound was. I will miss those antics and your loving retelling.

I wish I knew words. We love you!

God Speed, Sweet Skittles......

I haven't been around much and am just now seeing this. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Devon I am so sorry. I'm having a bit of a hard time coming over to this area of the site but know I'm thinking about you and send huge hugs your way

:grouphug