Weenie Says Goodbye To This World

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed sweet girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry :cry1:grouphug The kiss picture makes me laugh and cry..what a special girl indeed.

Run free Weenie, and send your mom and dad a rainbow as soon as you can. :f_pink

Guest KennelMom

:weep :weep :weep:brokenheart

It's so unfair....Heather, I'm so very sorry :cry1 Weenie was an incredible girl...I still chuckle at the image of you chasing her down the road yelling "Weenie! Get back here Weenie!" I think that story is what ingrained her in my heart...what a silly girl! After all you've told me about Weenie, I think she would want us to remember her with smiles and not with tears (however, today she's getting both!)

Sending lots of hugs to you and Kevin :grouphug

and my face yearns for just one more sweet kiss.

meandthecrew002fl1.jpg

Oh lordy! I knew this would make me sad, but that line just stopped me. I could just feel the longing in the skin of my own face! :(

Weenie has left you with a lot of wonderful memories. Thank goodness she had so much joie de vivre, right up to the last moment. :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys
I remember a picture you posted once of Cassie and Weenie, bright white girls, on some incredibly green grass, they looked so vibrant! f_yellow

This one :D

casandweenrun5hq.jpg

That's Weenie in the back and Cassie in the front :)

and again Weenie on the inside (closer to the fence)

a1so.jpg

She may not have been the fastest greyhound but she more than made up for that in LOVE.

Weenie was such a stinker, everyone would be out and running around and when they would go running by her she would let out the biggest growl and open her mouth and mouth on their necks :lol :lol

Just 2 days ago she was still doing this to the crew :wub:

There are just so many wonderful things to remember about Weenie and her little funny ways, her silly looks and silly actions, her love for life and love of her family. She was the one and only Weenie Beanie girl, Celenie McWeenie, Weenier Beaner head

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGH :hope:candle:hope

Edited by GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest greytmonty

Heather I am so sorry. Xan reposted the kiss picture and so I could see it. She was such a love and a beauty too. I am very sorry for your loss.

Guest CookieLover

I'm so sorry - she certainly was a precious girl - I can tell from your pictures she had many sides (and all of them looked full of personality). You'll be in our thoughts.

Run with your friends, sweet Weenie! :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Heather, honey I am so sorry...I was thinking about you on my way home from PT & was going to send you a note to find out how she was doing...now I know why I suddenly thought of you. My heart is just broken for you...I know how much you loved that Weenie girl. Bless your heart...I wish I could come down there & give you a big ole hug...be easy on yourself.

:f_pink:f_red:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_red:f_pink

Edited by Snowy8

Guest K9_Lady
:f_red I am so sorry for your loss :( Weenie was such a Pretty Girl and she will be in your Heart forever and always at your side :heart:paw Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures!

:f_white

:grouphug

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)