Weenie Says Goodbye To This World

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

My Super Duper Weenie girl, my Weenie Beanie, my Weenier Schnitzle, my Celenie Weenie has passed on to join her friends Willow (GSD) Rudy (grey) Momma (grey) and her most recent friend to pass Dave.

Weenie came into my life 9 1/2 years ago with the name of Penrose Celena. For a short while Weenie was known as Celena but it became quite clear that while yes she was a pretty lady she had a silly goofy side that required a name that fit her.

Weenie lived her life as a silly goofy girl that I honestly believe her whole purpose was to make her humans laugh. She always did a crazy hoppy dance when we came in the door, when it was dinner time or cookie time or time for a walk. When it came time to put on her fancy collar you had to wrangle the Weenie girl just to get the collar over her head.

She would plant her feet square in your back when you turned around to get her leash, sending you flying across the room or with nice scratch marks on your back just incase you weren't sure she really wanted to go somewhere.

Weenie stayed strong for as long as she could and in spirit she continued to stay strong. As we were getting ready to leave this morning she still did her crazy dance and played catch me if you can to put her collar on. BUT her body was tired

Weenie put up a good fight but in the end cancer never looses. From the time of diagnosis to now she managed to give us 1 good month. She fought a good fight and loved more than any human could ever ask for. She did it for us and for her, I know this.

So my dearest friend, my heart is broken, my soul hurts and my face yearns for just one more sweet kiss. Be free my friend and know that we miss you more than words can say, know that you will never leave our thoughts and our hearts. Your body is gone but your spirit lives on and can never deminish

Weenie Beanie girl I LOVE YOU :kiss2

ween001dg5.jpg

aweenie003ux6.jpg

weenpuproachxy2.jpg

weeniemosaic001pr9.jpg

Kisses for your momma

meandthecrew002fl1.jpg

So long my sweetie, find a super comfy couch up there, and show everyone that mean dog face that is sure to make them laugh.

aweenie005it9.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather and Kevin, I'm so terribly sorry. I was hoping she'd do better for a bit longer. I hope she was met by my favorite aunt who passed this morning also, a little while before Weenie. Godspeed sweet, beautiful Weenie. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest tammymacb

Heather and Kevin, I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Weenie was well loved and a lucky girl. She went in peace. :grouphug

She would plant her feet square in your back when you turned around to get her leash, sending you flying across the room or with nice scratch marks on your back just incase you weren't sure she really wanted to go somewhere.
:lol:wub:

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Weenie girl :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I'm so sorry.....

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry for your loss.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us everyday of those we love.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Salles

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry for your loss - She was a beautiful hound! I love the "kiss" picture.

Run free Weenie ..... you are loved!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Heather, my heart goes out to you and Kevin. I know Weenie is OK now -- she's running around the stars, grinning and making trouble -- it's the folks left behind who need comfort and care.

Godspeed, precious.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.