Weenie Says Goodbye To This World

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry she couldn't stay longer. Weenie was one of my favorite GT hounds and certainly one of the most beautiful. She'll be missed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BleusysMom

I am headed out for the Babes last walk of the night....I will be watching the Night Sky...I KNOW Weenie will have some Star Dust Flying from her tootsies-I will admire her from afar....and talk to her like she is next to us...for she is now a Flying Angel....

Guest MomofCash

Oh Sweetie - I am so, so very sorry - sitting here before 5, gettign ready to go to work and crying over your pics of your Weenie girl. I can't imagine what you're going thru, having just lost Davie and Weenie.

I don't understand it, but know she's in a better place - even though you're hurting so much. I am truly sorry ....

Godspeed Weenie girl ... your Momma will miss you ...

Heather I am so sorry. :grouphug

I love the picture of her roaching with her paw over her head. That is exactly the way my Maggie used to always lay.

Run with the angels Weenie, you are in very good company, so many angels. :candle

:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest eastcancoast

I always loved to see pictures of the "twins" both are so beautiful. I feel sad over her loss, I can't even imagine what you are feeling.

:f_red:bighug

((((((((((((((((((((((Heather))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm just now seeing this. I'm so sorry, my friend.

:bighugf_yellow

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Run with wings of an Angel, Weenie.

I'm so sorry. I so enjoy seeing her pictures.

f_yellow

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes

Guest TBSFlame

I am so sorry. We know the day is coming but we are never ready. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you and Kevin as you deal with the grief left behind.

:(:(:( I am so sorry. My heart hurts for you. As for Miss Weenie...what a gorgeous Angel...the heavens are blessed. Run free sweet girl....run with the wind. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry, Heather.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest greytful4
:grouphug Please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss. Your Weenie looks like my Kylie, only Ky has some black on her sweet face.My heart hurts with you..... :grouphug

Oh goodness - that picture of Weenie and Cassie is one of my all time favs. I'm so, so sorry Weenie couldn't stay longer, such a beautiful, silly, loving girl... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

edited for double post

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest GreyhoundTrish

I'm sorry I'm so late in posting, Heather, but you know my thoughts have been with you. Godspeed Weenie and Dave. Run free together at the bridge.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't believe I missed this post, I had no idea. I have a pic of your twin hounds in my desktop slideshow. My heartfelt condolences as you mourn your beloved Weenie.

Run free, sweetheart... :f_pink:gh_run

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Heather, I am so sorry to hear this!

Run with the wind, Weenie!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I am so very sorry!!! :cry1:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway