Ec Lori Ann

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeVon, my heart goes out to you. There's nobody like Lori Ann, and I know she meant more to you than a person could possibly express.

Go with God, little girl, good friend, inspiration, gallant lady.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no no no...

I'm SO sorry to hear this. My sincerest heartfelt sympathy to you DeVon. You gave that beautiful ol' silver gal a wonderful love-filled life. And I feel blessed to have known her, if only from a distance, through your heartwarming posts here on GT.

You are in my thoughts.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Oh no. I am so, so sorry. :cry1:f_white

Lori Ann was... is... such a special lady. I say "is" because Lori Ann is so much a part of this board. Everyone knows her, and enjoys her antics, and their hearts break with yours with each trial. Lori Ann is just one of those timeless beings. As long as we remember her, she will always be here. And I don't expect that anyone who has been touched by her, even virtually, will ever forget your beautiful baby.

Safe Journey, Lori Ann. May Dog guide you. And don't forget to send your mom and family a postcard.

f_yellow I'm so so sorry DeVon...

And Zophia's right... Lori Ann is right up there with Queen Sophia in GT's 'hall of fame'! (Can you imagine the trouble those two will be causing at the bridge??)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest skinnydog

Sorry if this is a double post. I've read this many times, and I hope you don't mind me stealing it - and I hope I don't get it wrong.

May God hold your aching heart in his hands.

Guest greymomx2
Oh no. I am so, so sorry. :cry1:f_white

Lori Ann was... is... such a special lady. I say "is" because Lori Ann is so much a part of this board. Everyone knows her, and enjoys her antics, and their hearts break with yours with each trial. Lori Ann is just one of those timeless beings. As long as we remember her, she will always be here. And I don't expect that anyone who has been touched by her, even virtually, will ever forget your beautiful baby.

Safe Journey, Lori Ann. May Dog guide you. And don't forget to send your mom and family a postcard.

Very well said. I'm so sorry, DeVon and Amber. Godspeed, Lori Ann

:grouphug :grouphug

I am so very sorry. Like many others I felt like I knew her. I care for all of the hounds here, yet there are some that just crawl into your heart and don't leave. Lori Ann is one of those hounds.

DeVon and Amber I know in time you will be able to smile at the wonderful memories you made with Lori Ann. :f_pink

Godspeed sweet angel. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Thank you so much for sharing Lori Ann with us and for giving me the opportunity to know her. The joy that they give us is immeasurable. Hold her close in your heart with open hands.

Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I am so sorry DeVon! Cherish the memories with Lori Ann. There will come a day...somewhere in the distant future...that you will smile more than cry. If there is anything we can do, let us know. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

The Girls

Guest seniorhoundlover

Oh, DeVon,

I am so sorry. I know you must be crushed. There are many around here to hold you up in your sorrow.

Run Free, beautiful girl!

It's so hard to find the right words. I am so sorry. Peace to you and Amber. We'll miss her very much.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren