Ec Lori Ann

Guest Tenderhearts

:grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's taken me an hour or so to be able to type anything at all. DeVon - my heart aches for you. All the hounds we come across on GT are special but to me, there was always something just that bit extra special about Lori Ann. I absolutely loved seeing her pictures and reading about her little quirks :beatheart I can't tell you how sorry I am to come here today and read this thread.

Lori Ann - you will always, always be remembered and we'll miss you very much. I hope you've met up with Jessie and Del and Maddison and Flo and all the other GT hounds who will show you where all the best cookie trees are and how the stuffie bushes work :heart Play hard up there, until you meet your Mummy again.

:f_red

:crying

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh, no! I'm so so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest PhillyPups

Devon may GoD carry you gently in his arms during this most difficult part of your journey. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Grand Dame, it is a loss for you and the whole GT community, Lori Ann touched us all. Peace and prayers for you.

I am so very sorry that you are facing such a heartbreaking loss. Please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of your GT family. Words are just not adequate at such times. :grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest StriderDog

Lori Ann was the first hound whose name I learned on GT.

She will be missed.

There's nothing I or anyone else can say to heal your broken heart, but we all know your pain.

If there's anything you need, you know that GT is here for you.

f_yellow

Oh Devon...words can not express my sorrow. I am so very sorry. Run fast and free sweet Lori Ann...Godspeed. :grouphug:f_pink You will be sadly missed by all of us. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest tiffyks

Devon and Amber and the rest of the family.

You are in my thoughts and prayers as you try to get past the loss of a very wonderful soul. It was an honor to meet the old gal.

Time to heal from the pain, is what you need right now. If you need me, you call me.

Tiff and Cheryl and the rest of the Flatland Grey Crew.