Ec Lori Ann

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:f_red:brokenheart:gh_lay:gh_run2:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_red

DeVon & Miss Amber...I am so so sorry to hear about Loriann. My heart is just broken. I have to say that of all the doggies on here that have trotted over the bridge, that Loriann left pawprints on everyone's heart. She had such character & it was so easily conveyed across in her pictures. We may not have known who Devon was, but everyone knew who Loriann Frieslinger was! She will be nestled in all of our hearts for a long time.

Love always,

Hilda & BuyCut

Edited by Snowy8

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle Run with all the other bridge angels Lori Ann. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh, CRAP! I missed a few days of GT, and this is what I missed!

Damn...

DeVon, I'm SO SORRY! :grouphug:weep Don't worry, though, Gunnar will be happy to show her around the Bridge.

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

I've just now checked in and found this message. I am soooo very sorry DeVon (and Amber ... ).

I can't say anything any better than what has been said. I am glad I had the opportunity to meet LoriAnn in person .. she will be greytly missed.

Hugs.

Lee: (RR's Busy): Oswald Cobblepot X Lively Layla (10/14/97 - 01/22/10) ; Cool: (P's Cool Runner): P's Raising Cain X My Cool Runner (3/3/97 - 12/26/09) ; Nutty: (Itsanutterbutter): State of the Art X Itsalmostsaintly ; Waterproof: (KB's Waterproof): Oshkosh Slammer X Special Lady* ; Sadie: my sweet silly girl: 5/5/98 - 11/26/05

I am so sorry to hear this...I have only been on the computer very minimally lately. You have been so kind to a perfect stranger (me) and I wish I could return the kindness. You are an amazing person with an incredible quilt that shows your love for all things and people. Hugs and One Day and One Step at a time,

Kathy :grouphug