Happy Gotcha Day At The Bridge...

patricia

Oh Lady Sophia...Our sweet Girlfriend...we miss and love you so. Mommy and Daddy are sending to you loves and kissies...and of course lots of reading material and your favorite peanut butter cookies and a new baby on a gentle breeze to the Bridge...Happy Gotcha Day Sweetheart. It was three short years ago today that you blessed us with your beauty...elegance...wisdom...and love. The days and nights are still so hard...we love you sweet Soapie Girl...

Keep talking to Flashy...he still looks for you every day. Flashy...Cody...Queenie and LaceyLaine send sloppy wet kissies and wubs. Lacers is doing very well right now...but then you know that. Thank you for the gorgeous double rainbow that you sent to us two weeks ago. I wish Mommy had taken her camera out with us that day...but the memory will stay in our hearts forever of that gorgeous rainbow...we had never seen a double one before Girlfriend...but then you are "The Lady"....Eat all your food sweetie and remember to not run with the wind right after eating...you always worried Mommy when you did that. Please give all the GT Angels a kiss...and before roaching on your beautiful cloud at night...Kiss Brock and Kerry...We love you Girlfriend...and until we meet again...remember baby girl...we are only a heartbeat away. HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEETHEART.

:gh_runner

16f073c0a23fefdcb4236556423e4403.JPG

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

Patti, I remember the week we all prayed so hard for Lady Sophia.The energy was so strong on this board. I know how much you miss her. I also know Sophia and Howie are watching over, still sending us those signs.Today is Nike's birthday, when we blow out his little candles tonight I will say a special prayer to Sophia. :f_pink:f_pink ( Girlfriend you will live on in our hearts forever for you left paw prints on all of our hearts. Aunt Linda loves that picture mommy put on of you. )

More tears here. Such a loving tribute to a beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing Sophia with us.

Sophia, I hope you are running to your heart's content, eating LOTS of peanut butter cookies and doing lots of reading in your spare time. ;) We miss you!

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Oh how I adored your sweet Lady Sophia, how she touched all of us here at GT. What a wonderful tribute Patti, I can only imagine how you still miss her so. I love that picture of her. I hope you had a wonderful gotcha day at the rainbow bridge but Sophia please listen to your mommy she knows you best and be sure not to run to much after your treats, enjoy your soft cloud and know we will never forget you, never.......

Hugs

Praying for all the missing greys!

Oh my Heavens........what a nice letter to your beautiful girl. :weep:weep I am just bawling, where I should be smiling as she shared such a wonderful couple of years with you.

Happy Gotcha Day beautiful girl. I've sent a kiss for that perfect kiss spot on the top of your head. :wub:

Nope, not going to cry here. Well, only a little. I try to only think of the happiness Sophia brought to you and to everyone here.

Thank you Angel Sophia for guiding your Mommy and Daddy to Lacey Laine.

You are missed so much. :beatheart Auntie Janet, Sister Foxy, and the Brothers Jake and Jet

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest caiteag

Man Patricia.. I wasn't blessed enough to know your Sophia, and you even got me crying!! What a truly beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl!

Hi Sophia :angelwings We miss you and your antics :heart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest PeteysMom

That was a beautiful letter to your special girl. Thank you for sharing. If you'll excuse me now I have to go find the kleenex. :bighug

Guest GiJenn51

Yep huge painful lump in my throat with the big tears. Perfectly said Patti!

Sophia--you have touched our hearts with all the tenderness a bridge kid oucld only have. Take care of your Mommy and Daddy and siblings!

Prettiest girl, happy gotcha day. Hugs to your family here.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest auntiesara

Oh Patti, we're crying right along with you even though we know she invited all her GT Angel friends to a big gotcha day party. I was just showing her picture to a friend, who stopped by while the computer was on, and told her how hard she fought to stay with you out of love.

Sara and Charlie