Happy Gotcha Day At The Bridge...

patricia

Guest BrockGusDad
... Thank you for the gorgeous double rainbow that you sent to us two weeks ago.  I wish Mommy had taken her camera out with us that day...but the memory will stay in our hearts forever of that gorgeous rainbow...

So, that's where she was. We searched and searched.

Sincerely,

Brock and Kerry

Guest Winterwish

Patricia,Linda told me a little about your beautiful love,Lady Sophia.She sounds like a wonderful sweetheart.Happy Gotcha Day in Heaven Lady Sophia!

Guest CannonsMom

patricia....every, and i mean EVERY time i read something youve written about lady sophia, my eyes well up FILLED with tears for you and for her.

shes up there looking over you and her daddy and all of the puppers.

still loving you all like the first day =)

a beautiful tribute, we all miss you sophia......

What a beautiful girl and what a greyt photo. :blush

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Guest PhillyPups

My Dear Ms. Patricia:

We never met, but you met my mom through Lady Sophia and me. I met Lady Sophia at the bridge, put my paw in hers and brought her over to where we "grand dames" hang out. Lady Sophia and I share marshmallows together, we play like we were pups. I make sure she eats all her meals and take a good nap afterwards. We talk a lot. We know you and my mom still cry cause you miss and love us, we try to send soothing loving thoughts to you both when you do that. I must tell you Lady Sophia and I had one disagreement here, but being the ladies we are we decided it was a tie. We argued over who had the best loving family, so we decided we both did. Please know that Lady Sophia and I talked all day today about how lucky she was three years ago when you opened up your heart and lives to her, you left your palm prints on her heart. She told me stories, and she got sad cause she missed you, so we watched over you today. We laugh at Lacers and her stuffies, and smile at all the love in your home, knowing it is still there for Lady Sophia. Well it is time to go chase some bunnies, here they are made of marshmallows.

We love you, please do not be sad, cause we both are strong and young here.

Love,

The Divine Ms. SugarBear

Thank you all for loving our little Girlfriend. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lady Sophia, we all miss you, but we're doing our best to take care of your mom for you. Run free sweetie, and enjoy your reading. :wub:

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest lisa73

Sleep tight Sophia your memory will live on a lifetime. :wub:

Patty :grouphug

Hope you and Maisy found each other and are having a blast

Edited by lisa73

You have beautiful words, Patricia. I love you Sophia! :wub:

:grouphug

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

--- Margaret Mead

user posted image

Happy Gotcha Day Lady Sophia!! Find Cody & give her a big kiss from me (along with the one for YOU of course!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest canagreyts

Dear Girlfriend, we all miss you and wish you were still here to brighten our days. I don't think anyone on GT sees a chewed up piece of literature without thinking of you :). We loved you well Lady Sophia.

:beatheart:f_red:beatheart