Slick---pts

SAVED2

Slick was a gentle , calm , friendly big red brindle boy who was not wanted after 7 years in his first home , a call was made to the kennel that they wanted to return him so we contacted the owners and made a meeting on the highway to get him that was 12-29-04 , when we got home with him we realized he was our new boy, the last 2 months Slick started limping and our vet said the end was near , other people told me that he was suffering and that I should let him go , I guess I was only thinking of my self becuase I did not want to let this happen , after listening to these people I realized that I was only prolonging what I dreaded doing --

letting him go , this is a very sad day for us but I do know that SLICK is now with the LORD at a place where the Lion lies with the Lamb .

Slick we miss you and you will never leave our hearts , till we meet again.

Dan & Sharon

Dan and Sharon, I am SO very sorry. I was just so sad after reading your post about his medical conditions, and I could sense your anxiety about the whole situation.

You did the best thing you could do for such a noble friend. I hope your journey will be quick, Slick. You are now healthy again and pain free. Remember to peek in on Mom and Dad now and again and let them know that you are OK.

God Speed, Slick :paw:gh_run2

Edited for terrible spelling, as always!

Edited by lovemydogs

Dan and Sharon, my heart goes out to both of you. You just had to make the hardest decision all of are faced with at one time or another. You did what was best for Slick, a totally unselfish act for the benefit of your boy. Slick loves you and will forever be with you. Hugs to you and Sharon and don't kid yourself, Slick is now your guardian angel and will be waiting to be reunited with both of you. Godspeed Slick, heaven now has a new special angel. :grouphug:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry :(

Run Free Slick

Be well!!!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Thank you for giving him a loving home for him to leave from. :f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Oh no, Dan and Sharon. I remember the day you met him on that highway. I am so sorry f_yellow

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Sending hugs to Dan and Sharon. Thinking of you today -- of your loss, and of the tremendous love and care you gave Slick. I'm glad he got to spend his last months with you.

Godspeed, Slick.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Billy_thundersmom

Dan and Sharon, I am so sorry for your loss. Slick knew how much he was loved in the end and he'll be waiting for you at the bridge.

Godspeed, sweet Slick

Trish