Subwoofer???

No - this isn't in the wrong category. 

As noted in our Black Fruday post, the soundbar on our TV croaked so we caught a very good Black Friday sale on a Polk Audio Soundbar. I've been fighting RSV for over 2 weeks and finally felt good enough yesterday to install the new soundbar, This one has a subwoofer which the old one lacked. 

Lavida gives the subwoofer next to her bed 4 Paws Up! 

hMWjENa.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Sub-woofer :lol You should send LaVida's review in to the company!

Hope you feel better soon, Don!!! :getwell  :cookie

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.