K&H Elevated bolster beds at Costco

I've been waiting for a price drop on Amazon that's never happened. The K&H elevated outdoor bolster beds are available in my Costco for $38.99 right now! They've been above $50 on Amazon for ages:

K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Chocolate/Mesh, Large https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XH1J2VH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_krLfDbS65TFKG

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

18 minutes ago, seeh2o said:

Wow, they don't have them at our Costco stores here or in Las Vegas.  Rats!

They didn't have them when I went last week, brand new as far as I can tell so it may be worth checking?

Now here's hoping Violet will actually get on it. :lol

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

1 hour ago, NeylasMom said:

Now here's hoping Violet will actually get on it. :lol

I had one of those elevated outdoor beds similar to a camp chair for several years.  Rocket wouldn't even look at it and had no interest when we tried to get him to use it. I finally donated it to a group auction since it was never used. I think he was more of a Slumber Ball guy....:rotfl

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

54 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

I had one of those elevated outdoor beds similar to a camp chair for several years.  Rocket wouldn't even look at it and had no interest when we tried to get him to use it. I finally donated it to a group auction since it was never used. I think he was more of a Slumber Ball guy....:rotfl

But did it have the bolster on it? I am holding out hope that the bolster makes the difference. :lol If not, Skye will use it even though it's 2-3x larger than she needs. :P

3 minutes ago, NeylasMom said:

But did it have the bolster on it? I am holding out hope that the bolster makes the difference. :lol If not, Skye will use it even though it's 2-3x larger than she needs. :P

No - no bolster. Just your standard elevated, nylon bed.  I think he didn't like the way the fabric moved when he stepped on it. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Let us know how they work out.  I have been thinking about trying the dogs on an elevated bed when we have a younger pack again.  Sadly Dessie's time is coming faster than we realized.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

27 minutes ago, greysmom said:

That's the same exact bed, except it's more expensive. You were looking at the medium price. The size at Costco is the large (same price as at Amazon, $51.99).

Violet approves! IMG_20190701_182402_pen4tr.jpg

On 6/28/2019 at 8:40 PM, winnie said:

We bought a Coolaroo nylon elevated bed, but our dogs refused to use it... until we put our Costco bolster bed on top of it. :lol:

I think I'm going to have to put a bed on top of the elevated bed I bought for our girls to use it. Apparently they'll use it only if there are no other options. :P

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

2 hours ago, sarabz said:

I think I'm going to have to put a bed on top of the elevated bed I bought for our girls to use it. Apparently they'll use it only if there are no other options. :P

Does yours have the bolster? It's a shame they don't sell the bolster separately as it would work on any brand of elevated bed, many of which are cheaper. I would have never considered one of these for her without it, but I think the bolster makes it seem more "secure".