Cbd Oil

We know several people who are using the oil from Urbal Activ for thunder phobic dogs as well as mobility issues.

https://urbalactiv.com/products/pets.html

Edited - took several tries to get the URL to work.

Edited by Time4ANap
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I use ^ CBD oil for Conner’s fireworks/thunder phobia. I put a few drops on a treat, I usually give 9-12 drops. I tried giving it to him daily for pain, but it seemed to give him some soft poop, so I stopped the daily dose.

What brand, description, and your source?

Hope it's okay to add in use on another sighthound -- the reason we adopted our greyhound Molly is because our borzoi Gus was very fearful for many years. We've been using NuLeaf for Gus for about 8 months. He's now at 5 drops, twice a day, of the 1450mg. Purchased directly from NuLeaf. Prior to NuLeaf, we used CannaPet capsules, but NuLeaf is easier to use. He responded to both products, and is much calmer. Still silly, but calmer. We didn't see an obvious effect with greyhound Molly. There are some helpful sites on Facebook for CBD too.

When we were camping in Baja, my friends pitbull ripped off a dew claw over new years in the middle of nowhere. She was so stressed out she wouldn't let anyone near her. After 20 drops of CBD oil she calmed down enough to be held down and bandaged, then slept the rest of the night without ripping off her vet tape/sock layer bandage. I was skeptical at but it made a HUGE difference. I have other friends who use it for dogs with chronic anxiety problems and it's finally allowed them to overcome very mundane fears (leaves, closing doors etc).

The brand I have at my local pet store here in Colorado is Super Snouts they have drops or treats

You might want to try Lazarus Naturals, they have a really good high potency CBD tincture, no THC. They seen to be a really good company, and they give big discounts to veterans and low income people.

Another good one that has a high potency tincture, but not as high as Lazarus, is Innovet. They also have sales and decent discounts.

Edited by seeh2o

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

HAHAHA!!! OMG I have to laugh about this because I bought some yesterday for my teenager (non-grey) for her arthritis and her travel anxiety. I didn't do research ahead of time as far as pricing but was pointed to our local Doggy Daycare that sells it. I went in and talked to the guy and decided what would be easiest for me to administer... 1 OZ FOR $99 which is a one months worth of doses :blink: Let me tell you - there's a sucker born every minute and I am apparently one of them - SHEESH.

Anyway - what's done is done and if it works well I'll be comparing the brands in this thread.

Missing my bridge greys Opal and Eden and cat Bailey. Mom to Missy the Super Mutt and recent foster failure of Miley to mini-mutt.

HAHAHA!!! OMG I have to laugh about this because I bought some yesterday for my teenager (non-grey) for her arthritis and her travel anxiety. I didn't do research ahead of time as far as pricing but was pointed to our local Doggy Daycare that sells it. I went in and talked to the guy and decided what would be easiest for me to administer... 1 OZ FOR $99 which is a one months worth of doses :blink: Let me tell you - there's a sucker born every minute and I am apparently one of them - SHEESH.

Anyway - what's done is done and if it works well I'll be comparing the brands in this thread.

I read it quickly and when I saw teenager, I thought you were talking about one of your kids, LOL.

Yes, if it helps, definitely do research! It’s not cheap, but the prices are all over the place, you can do better than that :)