Bedding

Guest DGsighthound

Guest DGsighthound

I'm looking for the best greyhound bed! Suggestions? My grey likes to dig and circle before settling in. Also likes to snuggle against bolsters - or drape over them in that broken neck look sort of way!

Guest goofydog2

:welcome2 to GT. Check out the slumber ball thread for a great bargain. Also, if you have a Costco their beds have been favorites for years.

We'd love to see :digicam of your pup. It's in the :rules

No slumber balls here. Shipping costs to OhCanada are prohibitive.

They seem to,have a big sale on right now.

We Have always had the Costco beds...excellent value for the price...they have all stood up reasonably well to our diggers.

I just tossed the two oldest ones last year after over 5+ years of service.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

some of the costco beds last for years, watch out the new fabrics are not as durable, annie ripped her's in 2 months. the slumber balls just came, FELIX GOT STUCK IN IT!!! :rofl:rofl but that's felix. go for something from a reputable dealer. LL BEAN has a warrrantee, costco takes things back if they fail. i hope the slumber ball lasts.

Try Mammoth beds - http://www.mammothdogbeds.com/. Ours have lasted over ten years with a ferocious nester.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".