Hi Everyone :)

Guest HappyGreys

Guest HappyGreys

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! My name is Tash, I'm 25 and live in the UK,

I'm soon to be a first time grey (and dog!) owner. I joined the forum to have guidance and forge friendships with other grey lovers :)

I haven't chosen a dog yet (or had one choose me), I've only just passed my home check from the retired racer sanctuary so will hopefully be going up there this week to do that, very exciting!

Look forward to speaking with you all :)

Congrats! I remember getting my first dog (my boy, Summit). It seems so long ago! Best decision I ever made! We want pictures once you get chosen!

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Congrats from us, too. Be careful, once you adopt one of them you will be seriously addicted to this wonderful breed.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Guest HappyGreys

Thank you everyone for such a lovely welcome! Will definitely be sure to post lots of pics :)

:welcome2 Congratulations on deciding to adopt a grey! You will NOT regret it- in fact you will soon wonder what you did before you had a hound!

Just please remember the forum rules :rules . We need lots of photos :digicam when you get your pupper! :ghplaybow

Thanks :) would you be able to link me to the rules please? I'm still trying to navigate my way around this site and haven't been able to find them yet.

Thank you everyone for such a lovely welcome! Will definitely be sure to post lots of pics :)

Thanks :) would you be able to link me to the rules please? I'm still trying to navigate my way around this site and haven't been able to find them yet.

Don't worry, I was just kidding. It's an unofficial "rule" that we need to see photos of new houndies!

jakesigsmall_zps254e191c.jpg

Photographer in Phoenix, AZ www.northmountainphoto.com

Welcome! As you're looking around GreyTalk, don't get too nervous when you read about problems in Health & Medical or Training.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Hello! :wave My Chancey came from RGT, I didn't even choose her, she just arrived on my doorstep and I loved her from the first look.

Whereabouts in UK are you?

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:welcome

Welcome to the cult club. You'll find quickly that, here at GT, you're among friends, support group, and a wealth of information. I can't tell you how many times I've used the search button to see how other people dealt with...... (loose stools, peeing on paws, house training, etc.) And there's all sorts of social stuff going on if you're so inclined.

I think you'll find you've landed softly.

Best to you and your new grey.

:gh_child

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound